Homeschooling Made Easy and Affordable!

Homeschooling is Easier and More Affordable than You Think!

I used to think homeschooling my kids would be hard and uber expensive. However, the public schools virtual learning pushed me to look for and try out an affordable homeschool program. I didn't feel my children were getting the same education as I received.  I thought anything would be better than what my kids were getting virtually from the public schools due to Covid-19, especially since I get to be involved.

You will definitely want to do the research on homeschooling in the state you live before you start to ensure that you are complying with state laws.

Since I recently moved to the state my sis lives in, I really didn't have to do much research into homeschooling, as she already had a link to a website for homeschooling in my state. This made it easy for me to start homeschooling right away.

Now that I have homeschooled my two youngest for a little over a year, I realized it's not as hard or expensive as I thought. Of course, not all homeschool programs are as affordable as the one I found, but they all have lesson plans at the ready for you. This gets your kids learning quickly.

What Homeschooling Program I Use

Time 4 Learning is the homeschool program I'm using as it is accepted by the state I live in and it is what I can afford. 

For elementary through middle school children the program is $19.95 for the first child and only $14.95 for additional kids per month. Unfortunately the Highschool program doesn't offer a discount for additional children, and is $30.00 a month.

Making a lesson plan was super easy. All I had to do was select my child's grade level, enter my child's name, give the lesson plan a name, and select how long I want their school year to be. Then Time 4 Learning put a grade level lesson plan together, that is full of activities and worksheets in seconds.

They also offer additional educational materials in the parent access panel to help ensure your child is learning all the necessary skills they need to graduate.

Speaking of additional educational materials...

Here's a page from the Blast off to success folder I put together for my kids with the free printables below.
Here's a page from the Blast off to success folder I put together for my kids with the free printables below. 

Want Some Free Printable Worksheets?

I have some free printable dry erase worksheets to help give your child spelling practice, as well as math and social studies. I created these after looking at a few printable worksheets that were not free.  Just put them in a sheet protector and pronged folder to create a daily activity folder.

The great thing about these worksheets is that not only can they be used daily, but they are great for children in 1st through 6th grade.

I hope this information on homeschooling has made the decision to homeschool easier, as well as make the task of homeschooling a bit easier for you. Please enjoy the free printable worksheets, and share this with others who will enjoy them. Thank you! Much love to you and have a blessed day!